March 17, 2022
How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to the New iPhone using Beam App (Share Remotely)
Have you gotten the latest iPhone? Amazing! However, you don't want to lose any of your important data. Even on your new smartphone, you want to feel at ease. All you have to do now is transfer all of your data from the old iPhone handset to the new one, including contacts, photos, reminders, and so on. Beam is a smart, secure, and easy-to-use program that works on a variety of platforms and devices. The procedure of transferring content is quick and wireless, and it can be done almost anywhere (as long as you have access to Wi-Fi or Hotspot). We've gone over the process of transferring data from an old iPhone to a new one using Beam in this guide.
What kind of content can be transferred from one iOS device to another?
Steps to Transfer Data From One iOS Device to Other iOS
- Download the Beam app from your Apple App Store into your iPhone.
- Once installed, open the app on both devices. Allow permissions to proceed further.
- Select “Sender” on the old iPhone to send the data and “Receiver” on the new iPhone to receive the data.
- From your, old iPhone select the content you want to send(share). Scroll through the tab above to explore different mediums such as photos, videos, and music.
- Review your selected items and click send.
- Here comes the important part. After selecting your items, you need to select how to send the content. Do you want to share files remotely (through Wi-Fi) or Nearby (through the internet)?
On both devices, the Share Remotely option should be selected.
- In the case of Share Remotely (via the Wi-Fi), an activation code will appear on the sender device for connection establishment with the receiver device.
In order to continue with the transfer, an In-app purchase needs to be made.
- You need to put (insert) that code in the receiver. Tap on the start transfer button and transfer will start.
- When the files have been transferred, you are done!
- After the transfer is complete, you can view all your files from the history section on the receiver side.
- You'll be done in no time because the process is so straightforward! Beam is a file-sharing application that is quick and easy to use. If you have any questions, please send us an email and our support team will gladly assist you.